- For adult passengers over 12 years – 1 piece NOT to exceed a maximum weight of 5 kilograms
- For children and infant passengers under 12 years – 1 piece NOT to exceed a maximum weight of 3 kilograms.
Due to space limitations and for safety reasons, we do not accept the carriage of packages containing any food items onboard our Twin Otter aircraft.
- For adult passengers over 12 years – Up to a maximum of 2 pieces NOT to exceed a maximum combined total weight of 20 kilograms (approximately 44lbs).
- For children passengers 2 to 11 years inclusive – Up to a maximum of 2 pieces NOT to exceed a maximum combined total weight of 10 kilograms (approximately 22lbs).
- infant passengers under 2 years are not entitled to free check-in baggage allowance except when checking in a bassinet or stroller.
We reserve the right to refuse carriage of any perishable food item that is not properly packed and sealed in appropriate packagings to prevent spillage and leakage on the aircraft.
We only accept seafood for carriage on our aircraft if the seafood items are properly packed in chilly bins or coolers and sealed with a plastic bag to prevent spillage and leakage on the aircraft.
Note that American Samoa quarantine regulations prohibit the carriage of local meat (cooked or raw) from Samoa into the US territory including any manufactured goods such as corned beef or sausages produced in Samoa.